Sunday, March 25, 2012

Act Two

In act two there are many things going on. However what caught my attention was Nora's relationship between Dr. Rank, I kind of saw it coming because in the beginning Dr. Rank was kind of suspicious, like i would understand that he's a family friend/ doctor but he visits a lot, like (really). Nora was putting her self out there to Dr. Rank, flirting literally flirting with Dr. Rank which he kind of misinterpret, that made him get tumultuous and spill his feeling towards Nora."I promised myself that I'd tell you before I went away, and I could never have a better opportunity. Well, Nora, now you know. And you know, too, that you can trust me - more than anyone else." pg 194.  Because, Nora was too blundered about the loan she made with Krogstad she was about to ask Dr. Rank for a favor, before he told his feeling for towards Nora. He could have helped but then again she didn't want him getting the wrong impression that she's using him or has feelings for him. Mrs. Linde noticed that Nora has been capricious over past few days and suspects that Nora loaned the money from Dr. Rank but denied the whole thing. But Mrs.Linde eventually finds out about it. And because of the fact that Torvald sent that letter to Krogstad made the situation even worse for Nora. Torvald doesn't want Krogstad in the bank because he hated the fact that they've known each other and how Krogtad calls him by his fist name. Seriously though so what if he knows Torvald can't he like talk to Krogstad about it instead of evading the situation. However, I somehow feel Krogstad situation because Nora asked for a favor and now when he's asking for her help she doesn't really try her hardest to help him. I don't know but this act is starting to built up with more and more lies and once the first lie comes out it will end up like a domino and I think it will turn out bad. I'd like to see who would actually suppress Nora's lies and the reaction of Helmer finding out the truth!!

8 comments:

  1. I agree how you said Nora was leading Dr. Rank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on michael, Maili, and on Sean's blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i disagree i think Nora did try its just Helmer will never change his mind and she knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with u when u say that Since dr.Rank is try to avoid nora about what she saids i still thin that they both like each other i=and it might stay that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, there are so many lies in this act.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Mike & you, that Nora was definitely leading Dr. Rank on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you when you say that nora was leading Dr. rank on and that the lies are building up

    ReplyDelete
  8. your right thats sick that nora did that to dr.rank

    ReplyDelete